Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Maid of Honor Sister Speeches - She's one in a million

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches - She's one in a million


Here's a short Maid of Honor / Sister speeches that you can do for the bride to briefly express your gratitude and that she is one in a million.

On many occasions, the Maid of Honor is also the sister of the bride, so just modify the example as you see fit.

"Today I've been doing my duty as the Maid of Honor - and I've been having a blast in this role. But for many years, Heather has been doing her duty as best friend. She's comforted me when I've been sobbing my eyes out over various losers, she's congratulated me whenever things have gone my way in school and at work . We've shopped till we've dropped together, shared tonnes of chocolate and what must have been hundreds of bottles of wine. In all that time, Heather has been unfailingly kind, funny, generous and altogether one in a million. David, I'm sure you know it already, but let me say it again. You are a very, very luck man to have Heather by your side. Congratulations Heather and David; I am sure the two of you will lead a very, very joyous and fulfilling life together."

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches - She's one in a million

0 comments:

Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Blogger Tempates by Isnaini Dot Com