Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – Groom is my brother

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – Groom is my brother


Here you can find some speeches samples if you are the sister of the groom.

“Thank you everyone for being here tonight. As you probably all know, the groom is, in fact, my brother. Quite what attracted Gwen to my childhood tormentor I’ll never know. All I can say is if her ideal man burps, farts, swears, smells and snores, then she’s found Mr. Right.”

“When Rachel first started going out with my brother, I had mixed emotions. Here was my best friend, the person with whom I’d laughed, cried, shared secrets, watched soppy movies, shopped till we dropped and eaten copious amounts of chocolate with. And he was mad about Rachel!”

“I don’t feel that I’m losing a brother, any more than I feel I’m losing my best friend. The fact that two of the most valuable people in my life have fallen in love just fills me with great joy. Knowing them as well as I do, I’m confident that their love will only grow and flourish further as the years go by. Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law!”


Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – Groom is my brother

0 comments:

Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Blogger Tempates by Isnaini Dot Com