Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – He's going places

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – He’s going places


“When Candice told me that she’d agreed to marry Aaron, I have to admit to feeling an overwhelming sense of loss. Who was going to sit drinking win with me, lamenting the lack of decent men in the world? My despair didn’t last too long, though, when I realized what a catch Aaron is. He’s great-looking, brilliantly funny and has a promising career that’ll help keep Candice in the manner to which she’d like to become accustomed. In fact, it’s more than fair to say that our groom is really going places. OK, that’s enough sucking up from me. Aaron: when are you going to introduce me to one of your friends from work?”

“When Brent and I were little, I lost count of the number of times a grown-up remarked, ‘He’s going places, that Brent.’ Secretly jealous, I used to laugh to myself that the only place Brent was likely to go was jail. But sibling rivalry aside, I can see that the adults were right, as always, and Brent has indeed done very well for himself. There’s the fantastic job, his world-beating collection of beer mats, and now of course, his perfect wife.”


Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – He’s going places

0 comments:

Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Blogger Tempates by Isnaini Dot Com