Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – Coming Together

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – Coming Together


These example speeches can be used for acknowledging groups of people present at the wedding party, perhaps from work or from college.

“Being at Pam and Leon’s wedding is a real ‘friends reunited’ experience. There are people here tonight who haven’t been together since we our A’levels. It takes me back to the days of big hair, cocktails and Wham! songs – well, I’ll definitely be requesting ‘Club Tropicana’ later and I hope you’ll join me for a boogie.”

“Seeing Boris and Nicole’s families together is an interesting experience. I can certainly see where they both get their brains and good looks from, not to mention their limitless capacity for partying.”

“As some of you may know, Phil and Emma met when we were all working together, and it’s great to see that so many people from our old office have turned up here today. We’ll have to get together round the photocopier for a good gossip later on.”

“I’m glad to see young and old having a good time today. And I look forward to seeing you all shake your booty on the dance floor.”


Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – Coming Together

0 comments:

Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Blogger Tempates by Isnaini Dot Com