Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – He's a couch potato

Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – He’s a couch potato


“I remember how excited Ruby was when Ivan asked her to marry him. She came over to my house and couldn’t stop gushing over her ring, her fiancé and the wonderful life they were going to share together. I, for my part, was as astonished as Ruby was excited. Knowing how lazy Ivan is, and how difficult he finds moving his backside off the sofa, I did wonder how he managed to summon up the energy to reach into his back pocket, pull out the ring, get down on one knee, and still find breath to propose. No wonder they need a break in the sun.”

“Contrary to popular belief, Alan doesn’t suffer from narcolepsy. I’ve checked with his parents and I’m pleased to confirm that he’s just bone idle.”

“Brian has always been a couch potato. At home he was even known as King Brian. It takes a lot to get him moving – especially if Animal Hospital is on TV – and you could end up waiting for years for him to get ready to go out. So I think we should acknowledge the effort that he’s made it here today by raising a glass. Don’t worry Brian, you can stay seated!”


Maid of Honor / Sister Speeches – He’s a couch potato

0 comments:

Visit here for more maid-of honor, sister and wedding speeches

Blogger Tempates by Isnaini Dot Com